1. How to Reasons and Argue – Reasoning is important. This course will teach you how to do it well.
2. Learning How to Learn – Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects.
3. Introduction to Computer Science – An introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
4. Science and Cooking – A
public lecture series that discusses concepts from the physical sciences that underpin both everyday cooking and haute cuisine.
5. Negotiations – Negotiating helps you reach agreements, achieve objectives, strengthen your relationships, and ultimately be more productive.
6. Introduction to Statistics – Learn techniques for visualizing relationships in data and systematic techniques for understanding the relationships using mathematics.
7. Introduction to Finance – Through both theory and real world examples learn how to value any asset.
8. Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies – This course assists aspiring entrepreneurs in developing great ideas into great companies.
If you’re looking to move into management, or want to gain some project management skills for your current role, this is the course for you.